Building Security & Safety
- Personally-encoded lobby intercom system.
- Heat/smoke and carbon monoxide detectors connected to building alarm as required by code.
- Entrances, exits, elevators and selected exterior areas monitored by closed circuit television system.
- Key fob allows effortless access at selected secure building entrance points.
- Main garage doors operated by key fob or transmitter.
- Main front entrance cameras allow you to view your visitors on a special channel on your own TV.
- Underground parking with security cameras in the garage area along with parabolic mirrors for greater visibility of pedestrians and vehicles.
- Well lit underground garage and exit stairwells painted white.
- Garage is ventilated and protected by a fire sprinkler system for added safety and protection.